Question "A supported game is required to use this feature"

YouFilthyHippo

Prominent
Oct 15, 2022
Trying to record my desktop with Alt-Z on my laptop. Its an MSI Katana GF66. RTX 3070 Laptop. This error comes up whenever I try to record with Alt Z. I have been googling and googling, watched billions of videos on fixing this problem that don't actually fix it. I dont know what to do. I have tried DDU 3 times now, changing preferences, enabling desktop recording. It doesn't matter what I do. Any help would be appreciated

Aeacus

Titan
Ambassador
Trying to record my desktop with Alt-Z on my laptop. "A supported game is required to use this feature"

Use OBS Studio instead? :unsure:
Link: https://obsproject.com/

The best screen capture software out there. Has ton of features and records everything on screen, regardless if you're in-game or on desktop. You can even define what part of the screen to record. Also, you can set your own custom key commands, to start/stop every action with it. E.g i've set my record/stop top Crtl + G.
Best feature of this program is - it's completely free.

Reactions: Exploding PSU

YouFilthyHippo

Prominent
Oct 15, 2022
Use OBS Studio instead? :unsure:
Link: https://obsproject.com/

The best screen capture software out there. Has ton of features and records everything on screen, regardless if you're in-game or on desktop. You can even define what part of the screen to record. Also, you can set your own custom key commands, to start/stop every action with it. E.g i've set my record/stop top Crtl + G.
Best feature of this program is - it's completely free.
Ya. I know about OBS, but I want to get GeForce Experience to work

YouFilthyHippo

Prominent
Oct 15, 2022

Aeacus

Titan
Ambassador
It works just fine on my desktop. But it wont on my laptop

At this point, and if the following is true:

I have been googling and googling, watched billions of videos on fixing this problem that don't actually fix it.

Then only option left is to contact Nvidia customer support. Because they created the software and are the only ones who can help, since Google has been exhausted.

TRENDING THREADS