[SOLVED] A2 Error. No display

Mar 4, 2020
So, my computer that i just built. boots up, all fans are running. Everything seems to work. But i get a error code a2. And my monitor says no display. I've tried connecting the graphics card and plugging the hdmi there but same problem.

When i press f1 on my keyboard after the a2 error pops, A9 error appears. Im so confused. (new to building computers)

specs:
Corsair HX850i, 850W PSU
Intel Core i9-9900K Prosessor
ASUS GeForce RTX 2080 Ti ROG Strix OC
ASUS ROG Strix Helios Midi Tower
G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3600MHz 16GB 4x
ASUS ROG MAXIMUS XI HERO (WI-FI) S-1151
Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB SSD
Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD
Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5'' HDD
ASUS ROG RYUJIN 360 CPU Cooler

Solution
Check that all of the drive SATA cable connectors are connected/seated properly.

Check the motherboard CMOS battery by removing it and measure its voltage. It should be around 3 Volts. Any voltage much less than that may cause BIOS issues (after full shutdown and disconnection of the computer from all power). Replace this battery if voltage much lower than 3 volts.

Reset/clear BIOS by pressing the top (Clear CMOS) button at the rear of the motherboard. See page 2-16 of the motherboard manual.
Check that all of the drive SATA cable connectors are connected/seated properly.

Check the motherboard CMOS battery by removing it and measure its voltage. It should be around 3 Volts. Any voltage much less than that may cause BIOS issues (after full shutdown and disconnection of the computer from all power). Replace this battery if voltage much lower than 3 volts.

Reset/clear BIOS by pressing the top (Clear CMOS) button at the rear of the motherboard. See page 2-16 of the motherboard manual.

Solution
Mar 4, 2020

i Will Try ut out