[SOLVED] A320M Pro-M2 V2

Dec 27, 2020
It won't boot at all no spinning fans it only will show is an EZ Debug LED for the CPU
CPU (Ryzen 5 2600 )
Ram (Viper Ram 3200)

Solution
Yes I Just Bought the parts . I Have A dedicated GPU two in fact tried them both.I don't know if the BIOS is updated or not because I can't access It.I tried with a different PSU still came with the same problem
Try a different CPU, I'm not very knowledgeable on this, but this is what was on the MSI website.

CPU-LED lit on: please reinstall the CPU and check if there is bending CPU pins or other abnormal on the CPU and CPU socket.

Try this, if it doesn't work , then something is DOA
Yes I Just Bought the parts . I Have A dedicated GPU two in fact tried them both.I don't know if the BIOS is updated or not because I can't access It.I tried with a different PSU still came with the same problem
Try a different CPU, I'm not very knowledgeable on this, but this is what was on the MSI website.

CPU-LED lit on: please reinstall the CPU and check if there is bending CPU pins or other abnormal on the CPU and CPU socket.

Solution
BIOS version is most probably main problem. isn't there any mention about compatibility on the BOX ? Look here for BIOS version needed https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/support/A320M-PRO-M2-V2#support-cpu
If not you would need a compatible (probably 1st gen) CPU to flash proper version.
PS.
Ryzen 5 2600 doesn't have an IGPU so don't even try with monitor connected to MB.

BIOS version is most probably main problem. isn't there any mention about compatibility on the BOX ? Look here for BIOS version needed https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/support/A320M-PRO-M2-V2#support-cpu
If not you would need a compatible (probably 1st gen) CPU to flash proper version.
The pic on the website says ryzen 2000 ready. I can't imagine why it would be a bios issue. Even the list had the 2600 on there. Only way bios could be an issue if it isn't the V2 like OP said lol

Dec 27, 2020
Newly built, did it ever work, do you have dedicated GPU, is BIOS updated ????

Ok that a plan do thx mate

Reactions: Prad_Bitt