[SOLVED] AaNTECH NX600 Case Fan is not Tuning by AI Suit 3 | But Before it was Controlling by It.....how to fix??

Apr 5, 2022
I have Antec NX600 CASE with Asus Tuf Gaming X570 PLus WIFI ! in this case have 3 front fan and 1 back fan connected with a hub and from that hub a schyncronizing wire connected to the motherboard !! when i bought this it was controlling all the fans by AI SUITE 3 ( 4 case fan and CPU fan ) now suddenly it was not changing the speed of case fans only CPU fans speed is changing....... i can control the Aura effect but cant control the fan speed !! and the fans are spinning too slow [ no noise ] . please suggest me what to do....... attached that HUB

53hQ75Q.jpg

Last edited:
Solution
a 6pin fan cable is a proprietary motor + LED combination.
cannot be used on standard motherboard headers.

if this hub has gone bad you would need to find a replacement to continue using these fans.
one connected to somewhere in front panel of case
.........what is this???? should i connect it to the motherboard 3 pin fan?
djOVw2c.png
(2) appears to be going to the case's front I/O panel for LED control through an available button.
(1) should be going to a motherboard 4pin PWM fan header.
(9) is connected directly to the power supply and powers the hub.

it's possible that Ai Suite has lost sync with the hub.
if so, re-run Fan Xpert Fan Tuning and reset the fan curve for this header or just choose one...
there is always one main header that is usually marked either on the hub or in it's manual that has to have a fan connected for it to function properly.
make sure you have a fan still connected to that main header that determines the PWM signal to the the other fans and feeds the motherboard header an RPM reading.

but it's also possible the PWM lead out from the hub has been damaged somehow and it's just not sending/receiving any signal.

Reactions: greatgroot
I have Antec NX600 CASE with Asus Tuf Gaming X570 PLus WIFI ! in this case have 3 front fan and 1 back fan connected with a hub and from that hub a schyncronizing wire connected to the motherboard !! when i bought this it was controlling all the fans by AI SUITE 3 ( 4 case fan and CPU fan ) now suddenly it was not changing the speed of case fans only CPU fans speed is changing....... i can control the Aura effect but cant control the fan speed !! and the fans are spinning too slow [ no noise ] . please suggest me what to do.......
If your hub has failed, you have 2 fan headers for 3 fans so the simplest solution might be to just use a splitter for 2 of the front fans and avoid the whole hub hassle.

3 front fan and 1 back fan connected with a hub
2 fan headers for 3 fans...
just use a splitter for 2 of the front fans
2 splitters if going that route and there is only 2 fan headers available.
avoid the whole hub hassle
and if this hub also provides LED headers then would also need some way to connect all 4 fans to the, maybe 2, aRGB headers available to forsake the hub entirely.

Apr 5, 2022
there is always one main header that is usually marked either on the hub or in it's manual that has to have a fan connected for it to function properly.
make sure you have a fan still connected to that main header that determines the PWM signal to the the other fans and feeds the motherboard header an RPM reading.

but it's also possible the PWM lead out from the hub has been damaged somehow and it's just not sending/receiving any signal.

This is the HUB photo !! please watch......cant show here ! so i put the link

2 splitters if going that route and there is only 2 fan headers available.

and if this hub also provides LED headers then would also need some way to connect all 4 fans to the, maybe 2, aRGB headers available to forsake the hub entirely.
Sorry, I'm a 71 year old grumpy old man so I view all PC lighting effects as childish foolishness that's unnecessary for the PC to function at its best. This case sort of demonstrates my point of view since his fans don't work properly and it would be easier to directly connect them to the motherboard. I guess since I'm sort of practical and utilitarian I don't believe in unnecessary frills especially if its preventing the computer from working properly.

Apr 5, 2022
using IMGUR as your image host and linking them here will allow them to be seen in the thread.

using IMGUR as your image host and linking them here will allow them to be seen in the thread.

SEE THIS !!
in right side... there was 2 fan port connected but one is 6 pin fan and another one connected to somewhere in front panel of case.........what is this???? should i connect it to the motherboard 3 pin fan??

53hQ75Q.jpg
djOVw2c.png

Last edited:
Apr 5, 2022

SEE THIS !!
in right side... there was 2 fan port connected but one is 6 pin fan and another one connected to somewhere in front panel of case.........what is this???? should i connect it to the motherboard 3 pin fan??
53hQ75Q.jpg
djOVw2c.png

if this hub has gone bad you would need to find a replacement to continue using these fans.
one connected to somewhere in front panel of case
.........what is this???? should i connect it to the motherboard 3 pin fan?
djOVw2c.png
(2) appears to be going to the case's front I/O panel for LED control through an available button.

if so, re-run Fan Xpert Fan Tuning and reset the fan curve for this header or just choose one of the available settings:
Silent, Standard, Turbo, Full Speed.

Last edited:
Solution

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
What did you change? Did windows update? Did you update AiSuite? I'd start by checking the software first to see if something has been set/reset to a different setting. Could be something as simple as the fan profile is set to Silent or fixed speed for that particular header in FanXpert.

The hub has nothing to do with fan speeds, for the fan aspect it's just a hardboard powered splitter, the pwm signal is what controls the speeds of the fans, which comes from a single header, that's controlled by software.

Apr 5, 2022
What did you change? Did windows update? Did you update AiSuite? I'd start by checking the software first to see if something has been set/reset to a different setting. Could be something as simple as the fan profile is set to Silent or fixed speed for that particular header in FanXpert.

The hub has nothing to do with fan speeds, for the fan aspect it's just a hardboard powered splitter, the pwm signal is what controls the speeds of the fans, which comes from a single header, that's controlled by software.
i have formatted full disk !! for this still same problem......

if so, re-run Fan Xpert Fan Tuning and reset the fan curve for this header or just choose one of the available settings:
Silent, Standard, Turbo, Full Speed.
1. actually there is 3 pin motherboard synchronizer