[SOLVED] abnormal CPU temps when launching games.

Jul 11, 2020
I'm very inept when it comes to computers if something seems off and not quite sure where to start besides the very basics and then going to google. Previously my CPU temps would stay in the 30-40c range depending on the task but rarely exceeded those numbers even after hours of gaming, but recently just launching a game puts the temps up to the 45-55c range almost instantly and stays there till I close the game and drops back down to 30-35c just as quick. While those temps aren't high or worrying it just suddenly started doing this while keeping normal temps with everything else, even with more demanding tasks like working in large canvas in photoshop or rendering in premier.

This is my first desktop PC and I've owned it for roughly 8 months now. Where it sits has good unrestricted airflow and I routinely clean the dust filters, fans and inside the case while being gentle as to not accidentally knock or move things out of place and I haven't done anything new that I haven't been doing for the past 8 months. Is this anything to worry about / anything I should do to fix it or is this pretty normal thing to happen?

Specs:
Case: NZXT H710 + replaced case fans with Noctua NF-A14
CPU: i9-9900k @ 3.60Ghz
MOBO: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master
CPU: Cooler: Gigabyte Aorus 360 AIO Cooler
PSU: Corsair HX850i