Benjamin22044

Great
BANNED
Aug 17, 2020
A few days back I posted about the upcoming Realme smart TVs and now I hear that even OnePlus is coming up with its range of smart TVs at about the same price and the highest variant is its OnePlus TV 55 Q1 Pro that would cost about $1400 in the US market. The special feature about this smart TV is its MediaTek TV chipset, just as Realme TVs and it also has as many as 8 speakers in it.
Besides, there is a sliding speaker feature where the speakers slide out of the TV from the bottom when you switch it on. And though the display, sound and connectivity features of this smart TV are quite good, the remote is seen as a downgrade to the specs. Have you heard about this new venture from OnePlus that already is a good seller in India and China?

A few days back I posted about the upcoming Realme smart TVs and now I hear that even OnePlus is coming up with its range of smart TVs at about the same price and the highest variant is its OnePlus TV 55 Q1 Pro that would cost about $1400 in the US market. The special feature about this smart TV is its MediaTek TV chipset, just as Realme TVs and it also has as many as 8 speakers in it.
Besides, there is a sliding speaker feature where the speakers slide out of the TV from the bottom when you switch it on. And though the display, sound and connectivity features of this smart TV are quite good, the remote is seen as a downgrade to the specs. Have you heard about this new venture from OnePlus that already is a good seller in India and China?

Your post reads like an advertisement. Do you work for them?

Benjamin22044

Great
BANNED
Aug 17, 2020
Your post reads like an advertisement. Do you work for them?
Not at al bro. I have reviewed about so many brands and you think I would be working for all of them. It's just that I like to express myself in a few more words than others and like to give all the possible information that I have. If it looks like an advertisement to you, maybe it's your own issue. I write what I really feel.