[SOLVED] about the razer kraken tournament edition

Bloushi

Prominent
Oct 15, 2019
My logitech g430 headset broke down and i'm looking to buy the razer kraken tournament edition but i'm wondering about sound leakage and if it leaks too much sound.
And if there is any better options , please tell me

Reactions: BmHenry
Solution
My logitech g430 headset broke down and i'm looking to buy the razer kraken tournament edition but i'm wondering about sound leakage and if it leaks too much sound.

"too much" doubt it, some, yes, all open or semi open headphones will leak sound. Depends on how loud you have them. The mic should be good enough to reject the extra noise from the headphone audio.

Edit... I just read about that headphone, looks like it's actually closed even though it has the grill look on the outside, so there won't be leaking audio from the headphones.

"too much" doubt it, some, yes, all open or semi open headphones will leak sound. Depends on how loud you have them. The mic should be good enough to reject the extra noise from the headphone audio.

Edit... I just read about that headphone, looks like it's actually closed even though it has the grill look on the outside, so there won't be leaking audio from the headphones.

Last edited:
Solution

eternalabys

Honorable
Nov 8, 2018
I own a pair of these headphones and suffice to say, if you listen to music on max or near max volume, everyone will hear you, it definitely leaks sound but if you don't mind, or you don't listen to music at max volume it's pretty good. And BTW the tournament edition is pretty much just a pair of Razer Kraken V2 Pro's with a dedicated USB Controller for 7.1 Surround... which to this day I haven't gotten to work, in my opinion the HyperX Cloud Alpha's are better for the price but the mic is a little bit muddier and "MW3 Lobby on Xbox 360" sounding.