[SOLVED] About the resetting the pc

May 26, 2019
Im about to sell my pc and i wanna reset my pc to delete everything in my pc

But if i reset does that mean my bios version will be older and i should updating it or no ? Same thing goes to video card drivers , windows drivers ..etc ?

Other question What is the things that i should make sure before i reset my pc ?

Solution
A reset of the PC does not affect the BIOS. That's written to a chip on the motherboard.

When you sell your PC, you should format any and all storage drives (HDD/SSD) you intend to sell with the PC. This can be accomplished during the fresh install of Windows when it asks you where you want to install the OS. The format will remove EVERYTHING on the drive (including drivers).

Of course, make sure that everything YOU need has been copied/moved to a safe location (USB/another PC) before you start the reinstall of Windows.

-Wolf sends

Wolfshadw

Titan
A reset of the PC does not affect the BIOS. That's written to a chip on the motherboard.

When you sell your PC, you should format any and all storage drives (HDD/SSD) you intend to sell with the PC. This can be accomplished during the fresh install of Windows when it asks you where you want to install the OS. The format will remove EVERYTHING on the drive (including drivers).

Of course, make sure that everything YOU need has been copied/moved to a safe location (USB/another PC) before you start the reinstall of Windows.

-Wolf sends

Reactions: Asyth
Solution
May 26, 2019

-Wolf sends

Thank you for the information
Appreciated