About Windows 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

trd3v3lop

Reputable
Jan 9, 2015
Hello everybody. I couldn't find any other related forum so i posted this question here.

I want to ask if windows 10 can be used daily from now. i am using windows 8.1 pro right now there are lots of bugs i can correct them but they appear again. Now i am bored from this f***ing os and i want to make a clean install. i used windows 10 when it was released first it was good i liked it but they were many errors or bugs whatever you say. I have limited internet connection if it is good right now i will download and install it.

Waiting for your answers. Thanks.

trd3v3lop

Reputable
Jan 9, 2015

i heard that technical preview is good after november updates or is it rumor ? usually video card problems. i am a gamer and 8.1 is not suitable for me. i dont want to roll back windows 7 also.
This morning i wasn't able to adjust brightness from Function keys. i fixed it but everyday another problem exist. i really got sick and tired of it.

Samat

Distinguished

Well Microsoft has said that the upcoming consumer preview could be directly upgraded to the release version (if you have the license of course) without the need for a full reinstall. I don't think that the tech previews will have that option. Also your problems seem to be caused by the drivers/software of your laptop not being compatible with Windows 8(.1) so I'm not entirely sure moving to Windows 10 would make this better.

trd3v3lop

Reputable
Jan 9, 2015

its original was windows 8.1 :)) whatever topic is going another way :D i asked if the latest windows 10 is daily usable :)

EAJuggalo

Distinguished
Dec 19, 2014
I used it for about a week with only minor problems. The video drivers wouldn't allow the onboard video to display 1080p, it would only show 1280x1024 or 1024x768. This left me with a small border of unusable display space. Other than that it worked fine for everything I wanted it to do, mainly internet and video watching.

trd3v3lop

Reputable
Jan 9, 2015

ok thanks for replies. i was waiting this kind of answers :) but i never seen your problem in first release :?

Status
Not open for further replies.