Access denied message when installing Win 2K Service Pack 4

I've had this error message occur when I was trying to
install SP 4 for Windows 2000 Professional and I got an
access denied message halfway through the installation.
After the error message it uninstalls all the files that
SP 4 had and reverts back to the settings of the previous
service pack(eg. Service Pack 3). I know that you need to
have administrative rights to the computer to able to
begin the installation, so that is not the issue. I was
wondering if there was a fix for this problem, and if
there is to E-mail it to me.

Thanks

Hi,this error is also happening to me, except im trying to upgrade my PC to
Microsoft Office 2003. Everytime it loads i get a d:\config.msi ensificient
privileges pop up. This file doesn't even exist. I was wondering if you have
the program spybot because i know sometimes it wont let you fix or modify
certain things, even with administrator acess. If so, this might be the
problem for both of us. If not, i would like to know what you are doing to
fix your problem so i could also correct mine.
Thanks.