Accessing Wi-Fi camera through internet

Since I have IIS installed on my PC, I don't see why I would pay to have to
get Sololink.

How can I access my wi-fi camera through my website ?

tia

"Junkyard Engineer" <jackeric@engineer.com> wrote in message
> Since I have IIS installed on my PC, I don't see why I would pay to have
> get Sololink.
>
> How can I access my wi-fi camera through my website ?
>
> tia

There may be some kind of streaming video component you can add to your
website, but this is easier:
http://store.yahoo.com/justdeals/ivvhs.html

You don't even need IIS as it has its own server! (Less than $10.)

Don W.