Accidentally closed computer while formatting second harddrive

May 11, 2018
Hi, I recently purchased a brand new hard drive, I plugged it into my computer and he wasn't show up in computer so I opened computer management... And I began to format it, at about 15% or somewhere I crouched and my knees touched the button to power on/off now when I open my computer I get to The windows logo and I have a black screen, when I go to the bios, it shows that my drive with Windows 7 is booting first and it still detect my second hard drive.When I remove my secondary hard drive it's alright. Both hard drives are internal

Thanks to reply quick

R0GG

Distinguished
Try unplugging your new hard drive and boot your PC:
- If it gets to boot your windows " decently (even if it takes longer than usual) perform scan of your system drive with error fixing, it will ask you for a reboot, if successful boot, reboot another time, then shut down your PC and attach the new drive and resume formatting it fully scan it with error fixing option.

R0GG

Distinguished

You mean you got that error when trying to reformat the new drive?
How about your system (boot drive) is it running smoothly now? if you get a chance do a full scan with error correction option, that might help.

May 11, 2018
I am at a friend house tonight but well, my computer runs smoothly when it's finally on an even when I remove the problematic drive it's smooth as well, I didn't performed a bad sector scan I am gonna do it when I'm home and yes I got that error when trying to reformat it

Just saying sorry if I'm bad to talk in English I speak French so yeah I'm gonna reply to you next day thanks though