accidentally hit pc case and pc wont boot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tibo Marasigan

Distinguished
May 30, 2015
im searching for the answer and i accidentally kick the pc case and it hang and when i reboot it nothing happens i tried to turn it on and case videocard processor fans spin my monitor says no signal and it light orange led my keyboard also didnt have light i tried pulling out rams and it beep but when i check and clean my processor and put it again theres no beep now in ram i tried putting 1 ram and use onboard graphic and it didnt work i also tried draining power and clearing cmos but nothings happens i also tried pulling out all and put it back nothings happen monitor always says no signal and light in disk is green and blinking

specs
videocard:r7 240 2gb
psu:600watts
mobo:945-gcm s2l
processor: intel e5500 @2.8ghz
ram:3gb (3gb usable)

TheTemest

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2010
How hard did you "accidentally" kick the case? There's a big difference in the amount of force exerted and what it could have done. I've tripped (accidentally kicking) over a case, but I've never use a computer like a football. Just like to have an idea how much force was applied.
Did you check each and every cable connection to the case (external connections) and to the motherboard (internal connections). Are all devices (cpu fan/cpu, PSU, etc., seated all the way?
If you've checked all of these things and it won't boot, it's possible that something could have shorted out and fried something in your system.

Status
Not open for further replies.