Question Acer Aspire E15-522: Battery Issue Problem Please Help

EsmaFingerpin

Honorable
Mar 20, 2016
Hello Everyone
So I have had this laptop close to 3 years now and just recently I been noticing the light of the batter changing from Solid Blue to Orange while its still plugged in that I haven't touched anything regarding the laptop at all or the plug.

This laptop is stationary it sits on like a table that i used to use as a computer table (Solid Metal table) with a laptop cooling fan with 2 big fans underneath it with it plugged into a 36 Inch TV and I use a Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo of Blackweb Silent Keyboard and mouse ....... The Laptop never gets unplugged and the Connector is laying down on pj shorts i never wear on the floor please note i only just put the shorts under it maybe 10mins ago as I have no pencils.

I noticed today my battery light went from Solid Blue to Orange and it has done it before ..... This is not an everyday issue it maybe every month or so that i notice this happening and I'm wondering if this is normal or if I should get it checked out?

I have done the whole battery reset on this laptop so please don't suggest doing that as I have already done that.

I don't want to risk unplugging it and forgetting its unplugged while I play a game then notice only 1% or a few seconds left on the charge to my battery before the laptop shuts down so I always keep it plugged in so I won't have that issue

You did a battery reset, meaning what? Did you replace it? If not, then try another battery or another charger. If the system is always plugged in, in 3 years you could easily have a bad battery. Not sure what you are talking about with shorts and pencils, you don't need anything under the power brick.