Acer aspire v15 nitro will not power on

Dessembrae

Commendable
Mar 20, 2016
My new laptop Acer Aspire v15 nitro black edition came today. Everything worked perfectly, Windows 8.1 installed, made my account, browsed the internet for a while. Then I decided to open it up and see the insides (I am going to install an SSD later), after which I closed it and screwed it back up. After this it wouldn't power on. The power button does nothing, with the charger plugged in or not. A blue light does turn on when the charger is plugged in but that's it.

What could I have possibly done to have broken it already? Something to do with static elictricity? Please help me, I actually want to enjoy this laptop but if worse comes to worse I have a 3 month RTB warranty.

Solution
No way to know what happened since we can't see what you did when you opened it.

Contact ACER for support or take it apart again and check the connections and that everything is where it should be.

Zach_33

Commendable
Aug 13, 2016
I have the same issue. Except I did not open it up. I simply put it in hibernation and now I can not wake it up or power it on. I powered it off by the use of the battery button thing on the bottom but now I have no method of powering it on.