[SOLVED] acer predator helios 300 ph317-53-75rt

Aug 27, 2020
Hello I have had this gaming laptop for a year now today I tried to turn it on and all I got was a black screen and my keyboard lit up did not boot or show anything on the screen.

Solution
it could be a bad screen cable, sometimes randomly the cable that connects to the screen inside the laptop busts which can be replaced if you can find the right cable for it. it could also be the RAM or the SSD/HDD which can also be replaced, but you could try to open up the laptop and see if you can move or replace either the SSD/HDD or the RAM and if that doesnt work then its most likely the screen connector
Aug 26, 2020
it could be a bad screen cable, sometimes randomly the cable that connects to the screen inside the laptop busts which can be replaced if you can find the right cable for it. it could also be the RAM or the SSD/HDD which can also be replaced, but you could try to open up the laptop and see if you can move or replace either the SSD/HDD or the RAM and if that doesnt work then its most likely the screen connector

Solution