Acrobat Reader

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.applications (More info?)

I see that Microsoft has a fix available for Printing a PDF file out of Metaserv 1.8 Terminal server. Where can i find this fix. i can not locate it and I can not print PDFs out of Termianl server

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.applications (More info?)

You have to phone Microsoft Support to get this hotfix. The phone
numbers are listed in the KB article.
If you ask for the specific hotfix (state the KB number) and you
don't ask other support questions during the same call, there won't
be any costs and you'll receive the hotfix within minutes.

--
Vera Noest
http://hem.fyristorg.com/vera/IT