Action-packed Ghost Recon: Alpha Movie Teaser

Status
Not open for further replies.

killerclick

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2010
I don't care for Ghost Recon. I liked the first game which was realistic and unforgivable, the other games are just crap and by extension (and by default) so is any movie based on them!

madass

Distinguished
May 17, 2009
[citation][nom]killerclick[/nom]I don't care for Ghost Recon. I liked the first game which was realistic and unforgivable, the other games are just crap and by extension (and by default) so is any movie based on them![/citation]
You must be talking about the console versions....GRAW and GRAW 2 were waaaaaaay more unforgiving than their R6 counterparts....

killerclick

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2010
[citation][nom]madass[/nom]You must be talking about the console versions....GRAW and GRAW 2 were waaaaaaay more unforgiving than their R6 counterparts....[/citation]

Well if you compare them to what R6 has become than yes, GRAW2 is realistic by comparison. It still has a health bar though. :)

braneman

Distinguished
Nov 6, 2009
due to threat of pirates you can only play this game while connected to the internet with armed guards on premises, simply removing the disc from its packaging with ripping software in your home will result in trained assassins hunting you down.

danish_2828

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2009
Tom Clancy is still probably trying to figure out what happen to his franchise.

Apparently Ubisoft never red any of his books and can't keep the story straight. Rainbow Six, which has six characters, has became Ghost Recon, which has three, and Ghost Recon has become Rainbow Six according to this movie preview. There looked to be plenty more than 3 Ghost Recon soldiers in that setting. However, there did appear to be six. So it could possibly be better served to say this is a movie about the first Rainbow Six video game for the PC. They just got the naming wrong.

What the heck happened to having six characters in Rainbow Six? It's called Rainbow "Six". Did I miss something.

samadkins29

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2010
[citation][nom]danish_2828[/nom]Tom Clancy is still probably trying to figure out what happen to his franchise.Apparently Ubisoft never red any of his books and can't keep the story straight. Rainbow Six, which has six characters, has became Ghost Recon, which has three, and Ghost Recon has become Rainbow Six according to this movie preview. There looked to be plenty more than 3 Ghost Recon soldiers in that setting. However, there did appear to be six. So it could possibly be better served to say this is a movie about the first Rainbow Six video game for the PC. They just got the naming wrong.What the heck happened to having six characters in Rainbow Six? It's called Rainbow "Six". Did I miss something.[/citation]
Wow, your completely wrong. First off Rainbox six is much larger than six people. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Clancy's_Rainbow_Six
Secondly, Ghost Recon is an entire unit, not 3 people. Although only 6 soldiers can be selected per mission.

Status
Not open for further replies.