Adata XPG SX950 SSD Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

takeshi7

Honorable
Nov 15, 2013
I tried using the contact form at the bottom of the Toms Hardware page, but it takes me to purch.com and the contact form doesn't work. It gets an internal error whenever I try to submit it. Also the pr@purch.com email address doesn't work either.

Would you like to review the Seagate Nytro 141 256GB? I got it after learning about it from your article. It's still in the bubble wrap.

kalmquist

Distinguished
Jul 12, 2009
One SSD that probably should have been included in the comparisons is the Samsung 850 Pro. That's the closest thing to the SX950 on the market. Both are expensive, 3D MLC drives that need a fairly demanding workload to show their stuff.

chalabam

Distinguished
Sep 14, 2015
This is why Tomshardware is becoming more and more useless each day.

Now, with no graphics!, it goes back to 1988

http://i.imgur.com/KfAY22R.jpg
KfAY22R.jpg

alextheblue

Distinguished
Maybe. For consumer workloads they definitely fail to dethrone the 850 Evo.

Works fine here. Could have been a momentary hiccup on their host, or it could be a problem on your end. Either way, instead of "your site is useless because *I* am having an issue herp derp" maybe start with "hey the images in the article won't load for me, is anyone else having this problem?".

DerekA_C

Prominent
Mar 1, 2017
another silly pricing and product that doesn't really compete with Samsung yet costs more hmmmm. wtf is going on with corporations these days as more are bought more are produced the price should get cheaper not more expensive over time. Also the warranty and the TBW sure says it's high but has it been proven like Samsung to be underestimating their TBW by a long shot just to make sure their warranties stand up. http://www.anandtech.com/show/8239/update-on-samsung-850-pro-endurance-vnand-die-size

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS