Added hard drive not communicating

cam

Distinguished
May 17, 2004

I added a 120 Western digital hard drive which worked un till I
changed from 2000pro to xp pro. The drive appears in Device Manager
but not in My Computer and doesn't seem to be communicating with my
system. Trouble shooting shows that the drive is "working properly"
but I am unable to get into my data on it. Can you help. Much thanks

Duplicate posting.
www.coribright.com