[SOLVED] Adding Bluetooth so can use my PS4 controller

waynaldotmlg

Reputable
Sep 23, 2018
Hi guys,

Making the move from PS4 to pc but for games like FIFA and call of duty I feel more comfortable using a PS4 controller, but for some reason can't get it to work because my pc doesn't have Bluetooth,

Is this easy to add or do I need alot of stuff to make it possible..

Thanks

P.s I do have an Xbox one controller using the adapter but I don't like the feel of the controller.

Solution
Bluetooth is a pretty easy addition - there are internal PCIe cards, which is a little more complicated - but the easiest route to go would be a little USB BT receiver.

A well reviewed offering shouldn't set you back much more than $10-15 in most instances and regions.

There are cheaper 'off-brand' offerings too, and I've used some with success and others that fail to connect periodically. For the slight price increase, I'd opt for something from ASUS, TP-Link or the like.

US
US2
Canada
UK

Barty1884

Retired Moderator
Bluetooth is a pretty easy addition - there are internal PCIe cards, which is a little more complicated - but the easiest route to go would be a little USB BT receiver.

A well reviewed offering shouldn't set you back much more than $10-15 in most instances and regions.

There are cheaper 'off-brand' offerings too, and I've used some with success and others that fail to connect periodically. For the slight price increase, I'd opt for something from ASUS, TP-Link or the like.

US
US2
Canada
UK

Reactions: waynaldotmlg
Solution

waynaldotmlg

Reputable
Sep 23, 2018
Thanks for the reply,
Would it be plug and play type,
Would this connect to the playstation dual shock 4 controller

https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/compu...MI-M-w7K7j5gIVR7TtCh3rSgr-EAQYAiABEgLEj_D_BwE

US
US2
Canada
UK