Nov 15, 2013
Hello Everyone!!

Chipset Board: MCP6PB M2+
Ram : 1 GB
CPU : AMD Athlon X2 Dual Core
Graphic card : GE FORCE 9400 GT NVIDIA
Sound Card : NONE
Lan Card : NONE

Problem: my board only have 2 Slots for RAM, I'm using only 1 slot whit a 1GB Ram, and i'ved used it for atleast a year. When I Decided to add more RaM and I Bought another 1GB Ram.. but when i installed it, my pc wont start, the Monitor dont show anything, its just black, but the system fan, Rear Fan and Front Fan are Rotating, no BEEPS, KeyBoard LOCK Indicators dont Work, its just wont start (as in totally paralized if I Make it Two Ram. 2x1GB).. when I remove "ANY"(NEW or OLD Ram) of the Ram It Will Start Naturally.. its just wont start in Dual Channel.. Please Help!!! I Need You This Time!!!!

Hoping For your Quick Response........................

Thanks Again!!!!!!!

Nismo1

Honorable
Sep 29, 2013
Ok try to boot your pc with only the new RAM stick in the slot that you have the one that works already . Maybe the other slot is broken. Basically try each RAM stick in every slot. If it is not working with the new RAM stick then maybe it is broken and you can use the warranty and call the company or the store that you bought it. Did you get the exact same model as your old RAM stick because if not then that might cause the problem.