adding wired router/print server into wireless network

I have 4 computers on my Linksys wireless network and I want to be able
to share my printer wirelessly. I have a D-link wired router with built
in print server. Is there any way I can hook the D-link router to the
Linksys WRT54G, turn off DHCP, and just use it as a print server? If
not does anyone know of a cheap solution for a print server? Thanks!

Aaron

"copytekk" <aflexer@gmail.com> wrote in news:1124854361.345913.14130
@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

> I have 4 computers on my Linksys wireless network and I want to be able
> to share my printer wirelessly. I have a D-link wired router with built
> in print server. Is there any way I can hook the D-link router to the
> Linksys WRT54G, turn off DHCP, and just use it as a print server? If
> not does anyone know of a cheap solution for a print server? Thanks!
>
> Aaron

Well, if it doesn't work for you you can get a Cables To Go print server it
works like a champ. I got it for about $40 big ones at the time.

Long version

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/search.asp?
keywords=print+server&image1.x=6&image1.y=9

Short version

http://tinyurl.com/7rlro

You can select from the drop down list to select by manufacture.

Duane :)