Admin policy limit problem

Following a win 2K Pro upgrade from win 98 2nd Ed I
receive a restriction notice that does not give me (logged
in as administrator) the rights to change or add hardware
or their drivers.

How can I change the policy for Admin's to include rights
to change all.

Thanks

Hello John,

Right Click My Computer and go to manage.
Open Local users and Groups.
Find the User you are logging in with open this user and go to the Member Of
tab
Add your account to the Administrators built in group.

If you are already a member of this group open the Local Security Policy.

Under Computer Config, Windows Settings,Security Settings, Local Polices,
user Rights Assignement add Administrators to the policy titled; Load and
Unload Device Drivers.

Buz Brodin
MCSE NT4 / Win2K
Microsoft Enterprise Domain Support