[SOLVED] Advice 21: 9 curved tip with hdr 1000 / hdr10 / hdr10 + or higher

Grealish01

Great
BANNED
Jan 22, 2022
I have to buy a 21: 9 curved 34 "but I can't find models with hdr higher than hdr 400 (which I don't care). Could you recommend me a model that has hdr 1000 or higher? less expensive possible. If you find any, please tell me ALL 21: 9 curved with hdr higher than 1000, you would do me a big favor :). Thank you very much

Solution
thanks very usefull man. But I agreed that I am really so out of budget😅, at this point I have to go down to the hdr level, but at what level does hdr start to feel more? hdr400 (I don't think), hdr600 and so on. I should evaluate if it is worthwhile, otherwise I just forget about the monitors with hdr.
HDR 500 is the minimum to go with. HDR400 still allows for sRGB, 8bpcc, and screen wide dimming, which are bog standard monitor specs. HDR500 requires a wide color gamut (like Rec.2020 or DCI-P3), 10-bpcc, and zone based dimming.

If you're dead set on getting a quality HDR display though, start saving up your money. I don't think the higher end of the spectrum is going to drop in price any time soon, and I'd argue even the...

Grealish01

Great
BANNED
Jan 22, 2022
Take your pick
  • Acer Predator X35
  • AOC AG353UCG
  • ASUS PG35VQ
  • Dell AW3423DW
  • MSI MEG341
And none of these are cheap. HDR1000 is on the top-end of the spectrum.
thanks very usefull man. But I agreed that I am really so out of budget😅, at this point I have to go down to the hdr level, but at what level does hdr start to feel more? hdr400 (I don't think), hdr600 and so on. I should evaluate if it is worthwhile, otherwise I just forget about the monitors with hdr.

HDR 500 is the minimum to go with. HDR400 still allows for sRGB, 8bpcc, and screen wide dimming, which are bog standard monitor specs. HDR500 requires a wide color gamut (like Rec.2020 or DCI-P3), 10-bpcc, and zone based dimming.

If you're dead set on getting a quality HDR display though, start saving up your money. I don't think the higher end of the spectrum is going to drop in price any time soon, and I'd argue even the midrange stuff isn't really that much of an upgrade from the lower end.

Reactions: Grealish01
Solution