[SOLVED] Advice on Kingston dtse9

Jan 6, 2019
I tried your advice to get my computer to read data on my Kingston DTSE9 jump drive. It is not working. I have 4 years worth of data on this jump drive, and desperately need to retrieve some important information. ANY ADVICE?

Solution
What did you try? "your advice" does not really give any info. If it's not read by several systems it may just be bad. Data should have backups on it to prevent losing it, if the drive is bad, your only option would be to bring it to a data recovery place to try to get it off the drive and eat the costs.

In the future, any important or even not important information should be saved to more than one place. You can get free cloud storage from 2-3-4 places, would be a good idea to use that if you won't want to keep a second drive for backups.
What did you try? "your advice" does not really give any info. If it's not read by several systems it may just be bad. Data should have backups on it to prevent losing it, if the drive is bad, your only option would be to bring it to a data recovery place to try to get it off the drive and eat the costs.

In the future, any important or even not important information should be saved to more than one place. You can get free cloud storage from 2-3-4 places, would be a good idea to use that if you won't want to keep a second drive for backups.

Solution