advice on new gaming pc

anatasjhsh12345

Reputable
Feb 24, 2014
hey im going to buy a new pc (already built) i have 2 choices first one comes with an i7 6700 16gigs ram 1tb hard drive and a 240gigs of ssd a gtx 1070FE and the psu is Xigmatek Vector 750W 80+ Silver Semi-Modular
for the second pc same gpu cpu 8 gigs of ram and the psu xigmatek Shogun 700W 80+ Bronze same hard drive but no ssd
first one costs 1100$ and the second one costs 875$
is the difference worth it?

ps: no i dont want to build a pc myself cuz im afraid to break something

If the only difference between the two is the SSD and slightly lower PSU wattage then no it is not worth the price difference. Just buy an SSD on the side.

FYI Xigmateck is not a good power supply manufacturer.
Aside from getting a better price on components this is why gamers prefer to build because the companies usually skimp on the things that don't sound or look fancier.
If there is someone you know and trust then you would probably be cheaper and higher quality to pay them to build it.

anatasjhsh12345

Reputable
Feb 24, 2014

ehh i dont know anyone that can do this for me so from what u said i should get the second one and add ram ssd to it? and how bad is that psu??

If not doing video/photo editing or other high memory tasks the 16gb is not needed.

Either way I do not like those PSUs in the computers.
What you have to realize is that a bad psu can not only die, but it can take out other parts with it.

Are you from USA? I am sure I could put together something from a USA builder for same price range.

anatasjhsh12345

Reputable
Feb 24, 2014

no im not from the US i live in Jordan (middle east) well if its that bad i dont have another choice but to build one myself
my budget is 1500$ but i need a moniter 1080p mouse and keyboard headset and an opreating system
ty for help so far