Question advice: what should have / what technologies should a monitor for 3D CAD programming and design have?

Grealish01

Great
BANNED
Jan 22, 2022
good evening, I have to take a 21: 9 curved 34 "for programming, university study and 3D design. As I have already said I have already established the physical criteria of the monitor, instead of the" software "side what technologies do you recommend to have on a monitor to program and design ? I am not referring to software / apps that can be downloaded after purchasing the monitor, but technologies of the model of the monitor itself, (I do not know I am ignorant but the ones that come to mind is the hdr or g-sync) always keep in mind the I use it, and therefore which ones would benefit me the most from my use. For what I do, comfort and productivity come first.

For just creating content and not for gaming, you just need an accurate screen for colors with a large color gamut. Just do a search for "monitors for graphic design" and you should get a decent list. I like the Dell Ultrasharp series but I don't think they exist in the size and shape you want.

Reactions: Grealish01

Grealish01

Great
BANNED
Jan 22, 2022
For just creating content and not for gaming, you just need an accurate screen for colors with a large color gamut. Just do a search for "monitors for graphic design" and you should get a decent list. I like the Dell Ultrasharp series but I don't think they exist in the size and shape you want.
with list you mean list of monitors?

Grealish01

Great
BANNED
Jan 22, 2022
To be honest, I'd get two 16:10 monitors instead of this 34" monster. I am currently using two Dell's U2415 and can't say anything bad about them. I would go 27" if my desktop allowed for that.
yes I appreciate the advice, but the question was another, I have also already specified that I have already established the size and the fact of taking only one

Grealish01

Great
BANNED
Jan 22, 2022
I never used a curved monitor, nor one that large of a size so outside of reviews and just brand general reputation can't say much about them. Stick with the major brands like Dell, LG, et.. and you should have less issues.
between dell and gigabyte which is more reliable in principle? I speak in general, but of reliability from the performance of the models of the brand