[SOLVED] Aerocool VX Pro 700w for rx 580 sapphire

Aug 6, 2020
Hello, I need help with my PC, I am currently looking for a psu for my build and I found the Aerocool VX Pro 700w with 82% efficiency, I only need 500w but I want to be sure I get something good, and I am not sure if that 82% efficiency is looking good.

Solution
Hello, I need help with my PC, I am currently looking for a psu for my build and I found the Aerocool VX Pro 700w with 82% efficiency, I only need 500w but I want to be sure I get something good

Then don't get the Aerocool. It's garbage. I don't care if it says it's a 900W PSU. Save your money for a quality 500W PSU and not something that is going to die in two years and kill other hardware.
Hello, I need help with my PC, I am currently looking for a psu for my build and I found the Aerocool VX Pro 700w with 82% efficiency, I only need 500w but I want to be sure I get something good

Then don't get the Aerocool. It's garbage. I don't care if it says it's a 900W PSU. Save your money for a quality 500W PSU and not something that is going to die in two years and kill other hardware.

Solution