afd.sys Blue Screen

Solution
It has a realtek LAN chip, try this one: https://www.techspot.com/downloads/drivers/essentials/realtek-lan-for-windows-10/

AbsoluteGuardian

Honorable
Jan 29, 2014

LAN drivers are as up to date as they're ever going to be, this mobo hasn't really had updates in a few years.

dug into your dump file and lots to see there.
GlyTIfB.png

which is pointing to ntoskrnl.exe ; main reason for bsod (part that reacted to make it happen, not the cause of the issue)

ntoskrnl.exe (also seen as ntkrnlpa.exe, ntkrnlmp.exe, or ntkrpamp.exe) is the kernel (core) of the Windows operating system.  It is protected by security features and the Windows System File Checker.  As such, if ntoskrnl.exe was to blame, you'd be experiencing many more problems other than the occasional BSOD.

In most cases ntoskrnl.exe was blamed because a driver (typically a 3rd party driver) has corrupted the memory space that ntoskrnl.exe considers as it's own.  When this happens, ntoskrnl.exe typically finds unknown data (from the 3rd party driver) in it's memory space.  At this point the OS panics and throws a BSOD to prevent damage to the system.

and confirmed with a analysis of bugcheck in your dump file with;
PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (50)
Invalid system memory was referenced. This cannot be protected by try-except. Typically the address is just plain bad or it is pointing at freed memory.
Arguments:
Arg1: ffffb5819bfdf6c8, memory referenced.
Arg2: 0000000000000002, value 0 = read operation, 1 = write operation.
Arg3: fffff80e078edc0e, If non-zero, the instruction address which referenced the bad memory
address.
Arg4: 0000000000000000, (reserved)

Which chasing the information on the Microsoft bsod bug check page :
I find;
Bug check 0x50 can occur after the installation of faulty hardware or in the event of failure of installed hardware (usually related to defective RAM, be it main memory, L2 RAM cache, or video RAM).
Another possible cause is the installation of a faulty system service or faulty driver code.
Antivirus software can also trigger this error, as can a corrupted NTFS volume.

have you tested your memory 1 memory stick at a time?
have you tested your system using the main board video card and not the additional video card?
have you remove your antivirus and see if that changes anything ?
have you run DDU and remove video driver and reinstalled the video driver from a fresh copy from manufacturer web site ?

I also note in your dump file thie following secondary problem;

MM_INTERNAL_CODE: 0
CPU_COUNT: 8
CPU_MHZ: c31
CPU_VENDOR: AuthenticAMD
CPU_FAMILY: 15
CPU_MODEL: 1
CPU_STEPPING: 2
CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT: 1
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: WIN8_DRIVER_FAULT
BUGCHECK_STR: AV
PROCESS_NAME: chrome.exe

I would remove all plug ins, uninstall and reinstall after a reboot Chrome

Finaly we get to what you noticed;

MODULE_NAME: afd
IMAGE_NAME: afd.sys
DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 5801a849
IMAGE_VERSION: 10.0.14393.351
BUCKET_ID_FUNC_OFFSET: 10e
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: AV_INVALID_afd!AfdAllocateMdlChain
BUCKET_ID: AV_INVALID_afd!AfdAllocateMdlChain
PRIMARY_PROBLEM_CLASS: AV_INVALID_afd!AfdAllocateMdlChain
TARGET_TIME: 2017-07-20T02:27:49.000Z
OSBUILD: 14393
OSSERVICEPACK: 1480
SERVICEPACK_NUMBER: 0
OS_REVISION: 0
SUITE_MASK: 784
PRODUCT_TYPE: 1
OSPLATFORM_TYPE: x64
OSNAME: Windows 10
OSEDITION: Windows 10 WinNt TerminalServer SingleUserTS Personal

I would remove and reinstall your Antivirus

AbsoluteGuardian

Honorable
Jan 29, 2014

The only Antivirus I have is Windows Defender.

AbsoluteGuardian

Honorable
Jan 29, 2014

I haven't removed any memory sticks,

I haven't tested with the on board GPU

I haven uninstalled the AV since it's Windows Defender

And yes I install all my GPU drivers clean.

Colif

Win 11 Master
what motherboard is it?

Chrome.exe crashed but I doubt it was cause. It still looks like a LAN problem so if I can see what LAN chip you use, I might be able to see if there are updated versions released by its maker.

If it were ntoskrnl PC wouldn't boot as it sits between Applications and hardware

AbsoluteGuardian

Honorable
Jan 29, 2014

Gigabyte GA-970-D3 Rev 1.0

Colif

Win 11 Master
that would be an easy answer to make if your board didn't have 2 PCI slots on it...

I think based on this its PCIe -
The RTL8111E supports the PCI Express 1.1 bus interface for host communications with power management, and is compliant with the IEEE 802.3u specification for 10/100Mbps Ethernet and the IEEE 802.3ab specification for 1000Mbps Ethernet. It also supports an auxiliary power auto-detect function, and will auto-configure related bits of the PCI power management registers in PCI configuration space.

http://www.realtek.com/products/productsView.aspx?Langid=1&PFid=5&Level=5&Conn=4&ProdID=239