Question After 3 weeks of working perfectly, monitor now has no signal and the DRAM LED is on ?

Mar 21, 2023
Hi, i've build a new PC, i will list components below.
After i built the PC it worked perfectly for 3 weeks, and then 2 days ago my monitor suddenly glitched for 1 sec and then got no signal. I tried every trick possible, different cables, slots, restarting, different monitor.. Issue is the same, no signal. I unpluged and repluged both RAMs and GPU separately and restarted. I tried the CMOS battery restet, both with GPU in MB and another time without the GPUusing the CPU/MB GPU with the monitor plugged in the MB and doing the CMOS reset. Didn't work. I did all this because i also noticed the DRAM LED is red and always on, and since i tried putting both RAMs in different slots, testing with one each time didn't work, i tried the Q-Flash plus trick by downloading from my old PC the latest BIOS file, adding it to the USB (yes i did everything acordingly, usb is 2.0, file name changed to GIGABYTE.bin, made sure the usb is MRB partition style etc.), with everything unplugged except power supply 24+8 pin cables, first time didn't work, so i had to first press the white button for resetting bios on the MB and then the Q-Flash button, then the MB seemed to do what it was supposed to, but eventually it also didn't work. Please help someone, i have no clue what else to do. :disrelieved:

CPU is AMD Ryzen 7 7700X
RAM CORSAIR Vengeance - DDR5 - kit - 64 GB: 2 x 32 GB - 5200 MHz
GPU - MSI RTX4080 Gaming X Trio
MB Gigabyte B650 Aorus Elite AX

May 1, 2023
I'm having the same problem, my pc is a

Ryzen 5 7600
Asus B650m-plus
16x1gb corsair vengeance.

Pc works fine most of the time but suddenly the screen goes black and the lights on keyboard and mouse too. inside the pc the yellow led turns on (dram). fans still on I already tried :
-turning off the xmp
-changing channels
-removing all bios boost
-cleaning the stick of ram

btw, i benchmarked the ram to see if was faulty but it passed 100% on and off xmp

the last one I'm trying was setting the speed of the memory to exactly 4800 to see if that helps
i really don't know what's the problem, the pc is brand new and doesn't show anything that helps to indicate the problem, I've read on the internet similar cases, one was that in idle the voltage dropped so he changed it on the bios, the other one had a lost channel on the motherboard

my suggestion to you is trying the things i did to look after it, if helps pls let me know. if i vanish from here is because the 4800mhz thing worked and i forgot to come back. if it don't work i will try that idle voltage on the ram other than this i don't have no idea what to do