Question AFTER Boot Up Rapid Beeping

Bimmerknut

Reputable
Jan 20, 2015
I have a Toshiba P755-S5390 laptop. Over the past 5 years or so that I've owned it, it randomly beeps very rapidly and loud long after the boot process. I could have it on 5 minutes or over an hour and I'll start fast beeping and my only recourse is to shut it off and let it reboot. Sometimes this will work and other times after it's booted, within a few moments it'll start beeping after a reboot. I thought maybe it was the battery and it did this when it was new also. I replaced the battery about a month ago. Didn't help and I find absolutely nothing when researching this issue. All the posts are regarding pre-post beeping and not booting. I don't have that problem. It boots just fine. Can anyone shed some light on this problem? Thanks!

I have a Toshiba P755-S5390 laptop. Over the past 5 years or so that I've owned it, it randomly beeps very rapidly and loud long after the boot process. I could have it on 5 minutes or over an hour and I'll start fast beeping and my only recourse is to shut it off and let it reboot. Sometimes this will work and other times after it's booted, within a few moments it'll start beeping after a reboot. I thought maybe it was the battery and it did this when it was new also. I replaced the battery about a month ago. Didn't help and I find absolutely nothing when researching this issue. All the posts are regarding pre-post beeping and not booting. I don't have that problem. It boots just fine. Can anyone shed some light on this problem? Thanks!
question one has it been doing it since you literally bought it or after using it for a month or so and installing things?

Bimmerknut

Reputable
Jan 20, 2015
This laptop was used for college and little else. The bulk of additions was Office. Yes it started doing it the first couple of months. I used to do Technical Customer Service for Gateway Business clients for 2 1\2 years and I've never heard of this.