After cancel the clone hard drive process

Guanhao_1

Commendable
Dec 22, 2016
After I click cancel the clone hard drive process. Now my laptop cannot recognise my new ssd and I can't do the cloning process again. Any solution can solve this kind of problems.

The reason that i cancel the clone hard drive process is because the estimate time to finish is keep on increasing. And the transfer speed is 1mb/s.

Solution
Hey there, Guanhao_1.

If the SSD has been faulty to start with it's possible for that to be the reason for both issues. Have you experienced any problems with your current drive?
I'd recommend that you try the SSD with a different SATA to USB cable and a different computer, to see if the same thing happens. You could also try connecting it internally to either your laptop (to see if it's at least recognized by your BIOS that way) or a different computer and try testing it with a diagnostic tool, to see if anything alarming pops-up.

Hope that helps.
Boogieman_WD
Hey there, Guanhao_1.

If the SSD has been faulty to start with it's possible for that to be the reason for both issues. Have you experienced any problems with your current drive?
I'd recommend that you try the SSD with a different SATA to USB cable and a different computer, to see if the same thing happens. You could also try connecting it internally to either your laptop (to see if it's at least recognized by your BIOS that way) or a different computer and try testing it with a diagnostic tool, to see if anything alarming pops-up.

Hope that helps.
Boogieman_WD

Solution