[SOLVED] After changed CMOS Battery no post , no display , No bios

Kenneth 3.0

Prominent
Dec 16, 2020
Let me quickly tell my problem

My pc worked perfectly but time alone resets often . Then I figured out problem with CMOS battery. I decided to change and changed my CMOS Battery . Then I started my pc again it didn't not boot . My monitor turns on , SMPS is fine , ram is good , cpu fan runs . Mother board light is glowing . But no normal or abnormal beep sound . On moniter still no signal it says. No bios screens ,no post ,nothing 😢 . Help me to fix this .well thanks in advance.

Solution
Asus M5A88 -M
AMD FX4100 QUAD CORE
4 GB RAM
500 GB WESTERN DIGITAL HARDDISK
Integrated ATI graphics. If any thing other than this please mention it . Thanks

System should not reset just because CMOS battery is dead so that's not likely the original problem.

You might do a CMOS reset to see if it will start. Also check all connections as it's common to leave one off or reconnect in the wrong spot (like the monitor) or knock one loose.

But the system is old so probably a good idea to also reseat RAM. Since you're using the on-board GPU then try a discrete GPU if you can get hold of one. Just be sure to connect the monitor to a GPU connector not one on the motherboard.
Asus M5A88 -M
AMD FX4100 QUAD CORE
4 GB RAM
500 GB WESTERN DIGITAL HARDDISK
Integrated ATI graphics. If any thing other than this please mention it . Thanks

System should not reset just because CMOS battery is dead so that's not likely the original problem.

You might do a CMOS reset to see if it will start. Also check all connections as it's common to leave one off or reconnect in the wrong spot (like the monitor) or knock one loose.

But the system is old so probably a good idea to also reseat RAM. Since you're using the on-board GPU then try a discrete GPU if you can get hold of one. Just be sure to connect the monitor to a GPU connector not one on the motherboard.

Solution