Question After upgrading RAM to 32GB I get a lot of "Aw, Snap Page crashed!" in Chrome browser ?

May 3, 2022
Hello,
I recently upgraded my RAM form 16 to 32 GB, previously I had 2x8GB sticks, and I brought a 16GB stick yesterday, but since then I am facing alot of "Aw-Snap,Page Crashed!" errors, I also once got a blue screen of death with Code : MEMORY MANAGEMENT.
strange thing is I ran the memory diagnostic yesterday and it found no issues.

What could be the culprit, I also brought a SSD but I haven't really used or put anything inside it so my guess is the RAM stick is causing problems.

My Specs: (I have bold and italic the new things I brought yesterday)
Mobo: ASUS A520M Plus Wifi
RAM- 2x8GB Laxar 3200Mhz, 16GB Dahua 3200Mhz (I wanted to buy 2 more 8 GB Laxar but the shopkeeper just won't budge and installed this instead)
Storage: 250GB Laxar SSD , 1 TB HDD, 128GB HikVision SSD, 1 TB Dahua M2 SSD (Again with Dahua, I went to buy Kingston)
GPU: RX580 8GB Nitro Plus
CPU: Ryzen 5 3600

I don't know if something is causing compatibility issues or what, and what should I say to the seller now? all products are new and still have warranty.

Lutfij

Titan
RAM- 2x8GB Laxar 3200Mhz, 16GB Dahua 3200Mhz (I wanted to buy 2 more 8 GB Laxar but the shopkeeper just won't budge and installed this instead)
If the issue is gone when working with your older pair of ram, then the issue might very well be due to the fact that you're mixing and matching rams.

BIOS version for your motherboard at this moment of time? You forgot to mention the make and model of your PSU and it's age.

May 3, 2022
If the issue is gone when working with your older pair of ram, then the issue might very well be due to the fact that you're mixing and matching rams.

BIOS version for your motherboard at this moment of time? You forgot to mention the make and model of your PSU and it's age.

BIOS version is 0309.
my PSU is Thunder 650 W and its 1 year 3 months old.

I never have seen this error before my PCs age is also 1 Year 3 months expect GPU never had a problem like that.

So, I should ask them to give me a Laxar RAM instead of this? and Is 2x8GB suits more or a 16GB one stick will also do fine?

TRENDING THREADS