Aftermarket SSD Mounting Bracket?

rwoody

Honorable
Nov 13, 2015
I am preparing to do a build with the Phanteks Enthoo Pro case, and I was wondering if anyone has seen an aftermarket SSD mounting bracket I could attach to the top of the PSU shroud. I have looked around online and there seems to be a ton of 2.5" to 3.5" adpater brackets, but I was just looking for a 2.5" bracket I could mount in this case. NZXT cases do this pretty well out of the box, but I really wanted to use the Phanteks case. Has anyone seen such a thing?

rwoody

Honorable
Nov 13, 2015
Yes, I know. It actually has two mounting points on the right side of the case behind the motherboard. I could also just put it in the HDD rack. But my point was that I wanted to be able to mount the SSD in front of the window, like an NZXT case. I don't want to actually use an NZXT case because they don't make a case that has all the features I want. The Phanteks case is perfect aside from the SSD mounting location.

If anyone knows of another case that has what I want, here's my list of desired features:
1. Sub $150 price tag
2. Available in black, or mostly black
3. Minimum 3x 5.25" external bays
4. PSU shroud
5. SSD mounting on PSU shroud
6. Large side window
7. NO body panels or covers over the 5.25" external bays

The Phanteks Enthoo Pro is the only case I've found so far with all of these except the SSD mounting location on the PSU shroud. I'm beginning to wonder if I need to just create my own bracket or just use mounting tape on the underside of the SSD.

rwoody

Honorable
Nov 13, 2015