Question Aio fan replacement help

May 3, 2023
I want to build a pc and the cpu I choose is the intel i7 13700KF, and the cooler I choose is the kraken x53 (non-rgb) & I want to replace the fans that comes with the aio with the NZXT F120 rgb but I'm a little bit afraid if the replacement decrease the cooling efficiency of the cooler. I want to ask if I can do that?
Sorry for bad English

I want to build a pc and the cpu I choose is the intel i7 13700KF, and the cooler I choose is the kraken x53 (non-rgb) & I want to replace the fans that comes with the aio with the NZXT F120 rgb but I'm a little bit afraid if the replacement decrease the cooling efficiency of the cooler. I want to ask if I can do that?
Sorry for bad English
"F" are meant for case cooling, It would be better to use "P" variant with higher static pressure which is better for radiators-.
PS. 120mm AIO may not be full adequate for that CPU. Its not better from a half decent air cooler. An 240 AIO may be more adequate.
Furthermore, watch out for type of lights depemding what is available on MB. RGB and ARGB are not same thing.

May 3, 2023
"F" are meant for case cooling, It would be better to use "P" variant with higher static pressure which is better for radiators-.
PS. 120mm AIO may not be full adequate for that CPU. Its not better from a half decent air cooler. An 240 AIO may be more adequate.
Furthermore, watch out for type of lights depemding what is available on MB. RGB and ARGB are not same thing.
The x53 is 240 not 120. When I go to NZXT website, the static pressure of F120rgb is 2.7mm h2o and the p120 is 2.9mm h2o, which is like 2mm different, so does that mean the F120rgb still be able to pair with the x53 aio system and still be able to cool down the 13700kf?

y
The x53 is 240 not 120. When I go to NZXT website, the static pressure of F120rgb is 2.7mm h2o and the p120 is 2.9mm h2o, which is like 2mm different, so does that mean the F120rgb still be able to pair with the x53 aio system and still be able to cool down the 13700kf?
The static pressure difference is not great but that's not whole story. If you look at fans you will notice that those with high static pressure also have more blades with less pacing between them. That's to minimize back draft when air bounces of radiator because it offers more resistace from it's thickness and tight spacing of holes. That makes more air going thru radiatorand helps heat transfer. Faster it turns, more backdraft and resistance but yes, any fan will work but if you have choice, why not use right one.

May 3, 2023
y

The static pressure difference is not great but that's not whole story. If you look at fans you will notice that those with high static pressure also have more blades with less pacing between them. That's to minimize back draft when air bounces of radiator because it offers more resistace from it's thickness and tight spacing of holes. That makes more air going thru radiatorand helps heat transfer. Faster it turns, more backdraft and resistance but yes, any fan will work but if you have choice, why not use right one.
Ok I got it. Thanks for your help