[SOLVED] AIO for EVGA RTX 2080 XC ULTRA

Sep 9, 2019
I want an AIO for my EVGA RTX 2080 XC Ultra. The EVGA hybrid cooler I like the look of appears to be EOL and unavailable everywhere. What other AIOs would recommend? What is available?

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
The Alphacool Eiswolf 240 GPX Pro(compatibility) or the Alphacool Eiswolf 2 240 AIO(compatibility) are very good if a little pricey. :)
These are upgradeable in the sense of radiators too, so that if you wish you can include the CPU as well.
They have the added bonus that you technically only need to buy a new card cooler part when you upgrade since it is detachable.
Aww, man! I forgot all about them!
I definitely would've preferred Alphacool over the Kraken G12 kit... oh, but there's only a 120mm kit compatible with my card. I would've preferred something a little bigger there.
Oh well, next gpu then!

Reactions: FoxVoxDK

FoxVoxDK

Distinguished
Aww, man! I forgot all about them!
I definitely would've preferred Alphacool over the Kraken G12 kit... oh, but there's only a 120mm kit compatible with my card. I would've preferred something a little bigger there.
Oh well, next gpu then!
I'm guessing you're keeping a keen eye on the 3090(Ti) then? :D
I'm not sure if I'll upgrade, but knowing myself, it's pretty likely. :p

Sep 9, 2019

FoxVoxDK

Distinguished
Negative. I don't give 2 stones about it at the moment.
Waiting for Big Navi then? Or maybe just resting on your laurels for now?
I've just become accustomed to AMD flopping their GPU's lately, not saying that the 5xxx series is bad, I just need more power for my current setup.
I do hope that they'll release somewhat at the same time, at least I will be able to judge them evenly.

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
If you use the Nzxt G12, you can use Any AIO with an Asetek design cooler, that goes 120/140/240/280/360mm. That means mostly Fractal Design, Evga, some Corsair, any NZXT, and a handful of others. The list is quite extensive.

On the other hand, if a little more intensive setup, there's multiple full custom loop blocks that can easily be used (that Evga uses a reference 2080 pcb) with a simple DDC pump/res combo, 6 fittings, a rad and some tube.

EK even has kits, all included.