[SOLVED] AIO Setup for RTX 3070 TI

Jul 16, 2021
So. Ive just built a new computer with a 10900k and 32 gb of corsair vengeance lpx @ 3600mhz with xmp enabled and a nice corsair 465x case. I want to buy a rtx 3070 ti fe (when its in stock) with a compatible hybrid water cooler. I honestly have no idea what to buy. My budget for the cooler is $100 usd, maybe a bit more, but please, try to be no more than $200.

Solution
How would I do that? This is my first build...

That's a little advanced for a first build.

Add in the fact that the GPU market is broken at the moment and it's extremely hard to justify any of this being a good idea. Either buy a hybrid GPU that has a water block or buy a GPU that has a good air cooler and leave them alone. This is not something for a novice unless they're willing to just lose a thousand bucks. It's not like the 1070/1070 Ti actually need liquid cooling by any stretch of the imagination.

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
None exist. They(gpu AIOs) have become pretty niche, and the cutoff point for the gpu AIOs available for the current gen of gpus is the 3080(Nvidia) and RX 6800(AMD).
-Kraken G12 isn't physically compatible with 30 series.
-ID cooling doesn't have any compatible with 30 series either.
-EVGA has their Hybrid kits, but for 3080 and up.
-Over-budget from the get-go, Alphacool has their Eiswolf 2s, but currently have kits for 3080(and up) Strix and Ventus models for the time being. But since it's more of an expandable AIO, you likely can remove the preinstalled gpu block for one of their compatible 3070Ti blocks... but then it's not a gpu AIO anymore, is it? I am not sure if the Eiswolf 2's pump can be removed from the preinstalled block and put on a compatible block - would be awesome if that were the case, but the Eiswolf 2 is already up there in cost, so trying that would just be...

Jul 16, 2021
None exist. They(gpu AIOs) have become pretty niche, and the cutoff point for the gpu AIOs available for the current gen of gpus is the 3080(Nvidia) and RX 6800(AMD).
-Kraken G12 isn't physically compatible with 30 series.
-ID cooling doesn't have any compatible with 30 series either.
-EVGA has their Hybrid kits, but for 3080 and up.
-Over-budget from the get-go, Alphacool has their Eiswolf 2s, but currently have kits for 3080(and up) Strix and Ventus models for the time being. But since it's more of an expandable AIO, you likely can remove the preinstalled gpu block for one of their compatible 3070Ti blocks... but then it's not a gpu AIO anymore, is it? I am not sure if the Eiswolf 2's pump can be removed from the preinstalled block and put on a compatible block - would be awesome if that were the case, but the Eiswolf 2 is already up there in cost, so trying that would just be...
ok... so if that is the case, how can I get a 3070 or 3070 ti water cooled under/around $700?

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
How would I do that? This is my first build...

That's a little advanced for a first build.

Add in the fact that the GPU market is broken at the moment and it's extremely hard to justify any of this being a good idea. Either buy a hybrid GPU that has a water block or buy a GPU that has a good air cooler and leave them alone. This is not something for a novice unless they're willing to just lose a thousand bucks. It's not like the 1070/1070 Ti actually need liquid cooling by any stretch of the imagination.

Solution