3jackdaw

Honorable
Apr 10, 2019
Hello,

I've been ignoring this issue for a while now since I'm sure the sound isn't coming from the radiator nor the fans. My temps are all good and this only happens when underload. Its dead silent on idle and only really become audible when im doing something extremely CPU intensive.

The noise isn't consistent itself either, it would go on for about 30 seconds and sometimes in short bursts but usually only during heavy CPU load.

I'm hoping its just trapped.

I linked a video below and the sound is very audible by the end of the video. Its like this rattling creaking sound, its so strange.

Thanks guys!

5800x3D
3060ti
32GB 3600mhz
Deepcool Le520 AIO

View: https://imgur.com/a/O5FuOEk

Lutfij

Titan
Roll up a sheet of A4 paper, then hold one end to yoru ear, use the other end to probe for the source of the sound. I'm suspecting it's your pump but I'd need a little more info before saying that with confidence. While you're here, now would be a good time to see if your AIO is yet under warranty. If it is, you should also bring Deepcool up to speed on the matter as well as your seller in case you have to initiate an RMA.

3jackdaw

Honorable
Apr 10, 2019
Roll up a sheet of A4 paper, then hold one end to yoru ear, use the other end to probe for the source of the sound. I'm suspecting it's your pump but I'd need a little more info before saying that with confidence. While you're here, now would be a good time to see if your AIO is yet under warranty. If it is, you should also bring Deepcool up to speed on the matter as well as your seller in case you have to initiate an RMA.
Hi there,

thanks for the response. I tried what you asked and I dont think its coming from the pump. The noise is coming from the area somewhere above the pump. I also felt the pump chassis while the noise occurs to get some feedback but nothing. If it is the pump, will that indicate it failing? its out of warranty already but its an affordable pump i can replace it with air cooler easily if ever. I just want this one for the build theme if my pc. My temps are also fine which is why I dont think its the pump.