Alienware Command Center Crashes in Fullscreen Games

WangDuu

Prominent
May 16, 2017
So first thing is I'm using the alienware aurora r6 and alienware laptop, yeah I know I'm a alienware fan. My aurora r6 is connected to the laptop via avermedia capture card because I just starded streaming. The problem is my alienware command center crashes when I play fullscreen games but I can play in windows mode which is uncomfortable for me. But when I play with aurora r6 in fullscreen games without the avermedia capture card and the laptop, it works fine. So definetly connecting both of them makes my alienware command center crashes and pop up with the saying "Thermal Controls.exe not working". Without the alienware command center I'm having a hard time alt tabbing applications it takes 2 or 3 seconds before I go to the application that I switch on. How do I fix this? Is there something that I need to install? Thanks in advance! :)

Specs

CPU: Intel Core i7-7700K 4.20GHz
RAM: 16GB DDR4 2400MHz (16GBx1)
GPU: GeForce GTX 1080Ti 12GB
SSD: 256GB
HDD: 2TB 7200

PS: Sorry for bad english :)

WangDuu

Prominent
May 16, 2017

It does the lighting on the cpu chasis, thermal controls that you can manually adjust the fans speed and monitor your cpu/gpu temperatures. Without the command center it will take so long to switch applications like alt tabbing and it hangs for a few seconds.

TRENDING THREADS