Alienware X51 For Streaming Etc.

Joshua Gebhardt

Reputable
Jul 4, 2014
Hey everyone, I know that I can get something better for the same price (I had it built in Pcpartpicker :(, so beautiful ) But my parents don't want me to make a computer so they know that if something happens, I have some type of warranty, seeing as I have no experience with computers. So, I'm planning on getting it already, but I'm hoping/wondering if these specs will allow me to max current games with at least 40 fps, and also to be able to stream/record on medium:

I7 4770k 3.5 Ghz
16 GB of 1600 Mhz Ram
GTX 760 TI

Also, It says it has wireless, but, do to wanting to stream, I'm wondering if it includes wired as well (integrated in the motherboard or something?)

Thanks in Advance!

Solution
You already get the GPU GTX 760TI?If not,I would go GTX970,more performance you should go!If yes,GTX 760 TI is fine on medium and FPS 40.
Usually the wireless always in the motherboard,but if you want to stream,I would prefer go wired to stream.

PIEapple

Reputable
Jul 8, 2014
You already get the GPU GTX 760TI?If not,I would go GTX970,more performance you should go!If yes,GTX 760 TI is fine on medium and FPS 40.
Usually the wireless always in the motherboard,but if you want to stream,I would prefer go wired to stream.

Solution