[SOLVED] All Bluetooth mice connects to laptop, but none of them work.

smashbros379ful

Honorable
Jun 20, 2015
Recently I purchased a HP Pavillion gaming laptop and used a bluetooth mouse for it for a while before it stopped working. Thinking it was the mouse that wasn't working, I connected a Surface Pro mouse that I used for my Surface that I know works. However, even though the mouse connects, it doesn't click or respond. The computer runs windows 10. Any help?

I have tried reconnecting and turning on high performance mode.

Any help will be appreciated. Thank you for your time.

Solution
Can you check and see what version of Windows 10 you're on at the time of writing? Ideally you should be on version 21H1. Also, make sure your laptop is on the latest BIOS. We can help in that arena if you don't know what to look for. We're going to need the model of your HP laptop. An SKU would help us two fold. Also, use CPU-Z to identify the BISO version under Mainboard tab.

You will also need to try reinstalling your chipset drivers and your BT drivers, in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator. As for your BT adapter, uninstall it first before reinstalling it as stated in prior sentence.

Lutfij

Titan
Can you check and see what version of Windows 10 you're on at the time of writing? Ideally you should be on version 21H1. Also, make sure your laptop is on the latest BIOS. We can help in that arena if you don't know what to look for. We're going to need the model of your HP laptop. An SKU would help us two fold. Also, use CPU-Z to identify the BISO version under Mainboard tab.

You will also need to try reinstalling your chipset drivers and your BT drivers, in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator. As for your BT adapter, uninstall it first before reinstalling it as stated in prior sentence.

Solution