All fans running at max speed

May 19, 2018
I recently took apart my computer in order to give it a proper clean. I then put it back together, however whenever I turn it on all fans (2 case fans and 1 CPU fan) run at max speed, this is obviously incredibly loud and annoying. I've never seen or heard them go that load before, you can't even hear other people in the room.

The bios is saying that the CPU isn't overheating (30°C) and another program is telling me my GPU isn't overheating. Another strange thing, the BIOS thinks that the CPU fan is running at a low speed but it's not. For the other two fans it says "N/A", although I'm not sure if this was the case before I took it apart or not. I've tried turning the fans from Standard to Silent but it does nothing. All BIOS settings are the exact same as they were before I took it apart and reassembled it.

I'm struggling to find anyone online with the same problem, do you guys have any suggestions? Could I have damaged the motherboard when I took it out? That's the only thing I can think of.