[SOLVED] All Games won't start, error messages.

Apr 30, 2019
Good day all.
I've recently built my own pc from scratch, gtx 1660 gpu and ryzen 5cpu. I installed windows 10 home, 64bit from internet and installed on pc through usb drive. It's unactivated because I don't have a code.
Dowloaded from MS site.

They do not want to start saying "The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCP110.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem."

Though reinstalling does not work.. It also says "MSVCR110.dll" and "XINPUT1_3.dll" is missing.

Last edited:
Solution
You might have got some malware when pirating a game, which corrupted some Windows files including the one the games complain about. I'd recommend uninstalling all the games you have (printed and bought), then opening the start menu and searching for CMD. Right click Command Prompt and choose run as administrator. Now, type "sfc /scannow" (without ") and press enter on your keyboard. Wait for it to finish, then install one of you legally owned games and see if it works.
You might have got some malware when pirating a game, which corrupted some Windows files including the one the games complain about. I'd recommend uninstalling all the games you have (printed and bought), then opening the start menu and searching for CMD. Right click Command Prompt and choose run as administrator. Now, type "sfc /scannow" (without ") and press enter on your keyboard. Wait for it to finish, then install one of you legally owned games and see if it works.

Solution