Alleged Russian Spy Worked at Microsoft

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMDnoob

Distinguished
May 3, 2009
Sooooo... What was supposed to come out of testing Microsoft products that was apparently more valuable than the resources spent on getting the spy over here to the U.S. and integrating him into our society (I can't imagine that's very cheap)?

victomofreality

Distinguished
Aug 24, 2009
[citation][nom]AMDnoob[/nom]Sooooo... What was supposed to come out of testing Microsoft products that was apparently more valuable than the resources spent on getting the spy over here to the U.S. and integrating him into our society (I can't imagine that's very cheap)?[/citation]

If it warranted Russia sending a spy they won't tell us what they think it was after :p

Regulas

Distinguished
May 11, 2008
What do you expect, MS and The FEDS co-authored Vista and 7. The FEDS use MS for many agencies and like to keep their secret back doors, secret.
When the FEDS want to go really secret (read it before) the use a custom Linux or Unix and a closed ring sometimes too.

back_by_demand

Splendid
BANNED
Jul 16, 2009
Not related, but what the F**K is wrong with all the spam on Tom's?

I have just been hit with about 20 emails for replys to subjects I have posted on and they are all spam crap.

It's just not funny anymore.

reddragon72

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2008
Who the fruck cares about this spy crap. Most info is stolen over the net anyways. Plus why now is the US and Russia going at it again?!?!?! Do we not waste enough money on other crap already or is this Obama's "I wanna play too game"...... The governments of the world are going to whine up killing everyone on the planet with their little parlor games. And notice the 2012 doesn't say how the world will end, but nuclear war is not out of the question.... mark my words the governments all over the world will kill us all and it starts with stupid crap like this!!!

wotan31

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2009
[citation][nom]reddragon72[/nom]Plus why now is the US and Russia going at it again?!?!?! [/citation]
If you think this is something new, you're sadly misinformed. The Cold War era spying never stopped. Spying is the world's 2nd oldest profession...

back_by_demand

Splendid
BANNED
Jul 16, 2009
[citation][nom]wotan31[/nom]If you think this is something new, you're sadly misinformed. The Cold War era spying never stopped. Spying is the world's 2nd oldest profession...[/citation]
Some would say the 2nd and the 1st are the same thing
Screwing each other over?

sandmanwn

Distinguished
Dec 1, 2006
Our government is doing a bang up job deporting these people and getting little in return. Makes one wonder why they are so proficient at deporting Russians and not other unmentionables? Why aren't organizations voting on condemning the racist government in these cases?

What a messed up place we live in. Get back to reversing this crap in Nov.

maddad

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2006
"Who the about this spy crap."
Well you, for one need to care. Industrial espionage costs us jobs, which costs the country money and the country's money is your money and the job might be your job!!!

zoemayne

Distinguished
Aug 2, 2009
china probably already has a spy over there they can hack windows so easily. and there are many mid eastern people over there i wouldnt be surprised if theres a mid eastern spy there.

lordcrazex

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2009
just bcz he's a russian in US grounds, he's eligible of being accused as a spy... does the same thing work the other way around?
come on people...sigh~

reddragon72

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2008
[citation][nom]wotan31[/nom]If you think this is something new, you're sadly misinformed. The Cold War era spying never stopped. Spying is the world's 2nd oldest profession...[/citation]

I do agree that it is the second oldest profession and never stopped. My point was very clear as to why this is becoming and issue in the lime light now? Why all of a sudden are we reading news all over the place about spies??? Tell me if you go back for the last 15-20 years of news how many spy reports have been made by the news? Not many, but all of a sudden it is making headline news.... why?

babybeluga

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2010
[citation][nom]back_by_demand[/nom]Hmm, but for twist of fate it could have been a Red Screen of Death[/citation]

That joke makes me sickle...

babybeluga

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2010
[citation][nom]regulas[/nom]What do you expect, MS and The FEDS co-authored Vista and 7. The FEDS use MS for many agencies and like to keep their secret back doors, secret.When the FEDS want to go really secret (read it before) the use a custom Linux or Unix and a closed ring sometimes too.[/citation]

You have to be some kind of politico forum bot. Seriously, go troll on Fox news's forums because rational people just think you're a raving lunatic.

babybeluga

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2010

Prostitution being the first...?

C00lIT

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2009
[citation][nom]lordcrazex[/nom]just bcz he's a russian in US grounds, he's eligible of being accused as a spy... does the same thing work the other way around? come on people...sigh~[/citation]

Sadly, I don't thinks so... Russians keep things quiet and have no or very little anti american propanda.

They have NO movies where Americans are bad and no movies that bash on capitalism... Now things are a little different but during communism, there was no violence on tv at all... all good values.

While americans love to make russians look evil all the time... for example Rambo... or most movies involving nukes...

All in all, all governments are dirty and I worry that at some point it can turn bad for the stupidest reasons.

This is propaganda. The State Department or whatever is trying to take attention of all the things the government isn't doing, or isn't doing well. We'll continue to see "FBI makes 1 arrest again!" headlines for a while. Look see! The government is doing it's job keeping us safe, no reason to be angry with elected officials here!

lordcrazex

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2009
[citation][nom]c00lit[/nom]Sadly, I don't thinks so... Russians keep things quiet and have no or very little anti american propanda.They have NO movies where Americans are bad and no movies that bash on capitalism... Now things are a little different but during communism, there was no violence on tv at all... all good values.While americans love to make russians look evil all the time... for example Rambo... or most movies involving nukes...All in all, all governments are dirty and I worry that at some point it can turn bad for the stupidest reasons.[/citation]

totally agree....

Regulas

Distinguished
May 11, 2008
[citation][nom]babybeluga[/nom]You have to be some kind of politico forum bot. Seriously, go troll on Fox news's forums because rational people just think you're a raving lunatic.[/citation]
Go play with your Xbox you got for Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.