Question Almost every game keeps crashing without error

Dec 28, 2019
A few days ago my pc started crashing on almost every game I tried to play and it's getting kinda annoying. I have already tested every component in my computer and nothing appears as wrong. I have also tried reinstalling the drivers.
Hope someone has a fix to this. I really don't want to buy a new computer yet...
My specs are:
ASUS ROG Strix 2080ti OC-edition
Intel i9 9900k
32gb ddr4 hyperx 2666mhz
Corsair 750w psu

Dcopymope

Prominent
BANNED
Aug 13, 2018
A few days ago my pc started crashing on almost every game I tried to play and it's getting kinda annoying. I have already tested every component in my computer and nothing appears as wrong. I have also tried reinstalling the drivers.
Hope someone has a fix to this. I really don't want to buy a new computer yet...
My specs are:
ASUS ROG Strix 2080ti OC-edition
Intel i9 9900k
32gb ddr4 hyperx 2666mhz
Corsair 750w psu

What are the temperatures during gaming?

Dcopymope

Prominent
BANNED
Aug 13, 2018
Temperatures stay around 60-70 degrees depending on what game I play. I have overclocked both gpu and cpu, but I tried playing without overclocking and got the same result.

What Antivirus programs do you have installed? Is your bios and operating system up to date? And I wouldn't bother with another computer. You can replace this one and still run into the same problems because that's how mickey mouse computers are in functionality.

CrestHD

Reputable
Feb 27, 2016
Crashes without any error messages are most of the time realted to unstable overclocks whether manual or factory. I'd guess either the CPU can't handle the default boost clock or GPU. Try disabling these if you haven't tried yet. Disable RAM XMP profiles as well.
You can always try simply clearing the CMOS on your motherboard as well.

Dec 28, 2019
What Antivirus programs do you have installed? Is your bios and operating system up to date? And I wouldn't bother with another computer. You can replace this one and still run into the same problems because that's how mickey mouse computers are in functionality.
I only have Windows defender on my computer. Everything is fully updated too.

Dec 28, 2019
Crashes without any error messages are most of the time realted to unstable overclocks whether manual or factory. I'd guess either the CPU can't handle the default boost clock or GPU. Try disabling these if you haven't tried yet. Disable RAM XMP profiles as well.
You can always try simply clearing the CMOS on your motherboard as well.
Tried downclocking both gpu and cpu and was able to play games for around 3 minutes before crashing again. I haven’t made any ram xmp profiles either. Haven’t tried clearing the cmos on my motherboard yet, but will try that too. If anything else comes to mind, please tell me. I’m taking all the help I can get.

Dec 28, 2019
Don’t know if this is to any help, but I can play low end games that don’t require much at all. Every game I get 150fps or more seems to work fine. Everything else crashes instantly or a few minutes into the game