Aloha

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
ihatespamandyoumustremovethisinordertoreplymuumi@mbnet.fi (MuuMiMan) wrote

>IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER Byers ex
>machina <don't@think.so> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON MY COMPUTAR
>SCREEN!!!!:
>
>>>Powered by Mueys leet troll machine.
>>
>>I'm teh troll machine!
>
>In Communist Norway, Machines Troll you!

Wouldn't that be like teh matrix?
--
no, i didn't forget the 'F's
http://www.geocities.com/jerk_o2002

"jerk-o" <jerk-o@yomomma.org> wrote in message
> After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
> ihatespamandyoumustremovethisinordertoreplymuumi@mbnet.fi
> (MuuMiMan) wrote
>
>>IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER
>>Spyderizer
>><no@spam.com> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON MY COMPUTAR SCREEN!!!!:

>>>I have leprosy!
>>
>>I have Aids!
>
> I have Artificial Intelligence!

You don't even have natural intelligence

--
"When you have to choose between a first-rate company with a
second-rate product and a second-rate company with a first-rate

"Luc The Perverse" <sll_noSpamlicious_z_XXX_m@cc.usu.edu> wrote

>"jerk-o" <jerk-o@yomomma.org> wrote in message
>> After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
>> ihatespamandyoumustremovethisinordertoreplymuumi@mbnet.fi
>> (MuuMiMan) wrote
>>
>>>IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER
>>>Spyderizer
>>><no@spam.com> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON MY COMPUTAR SCREEN!!!!:

>>>I have Aids!
>>
>> I have Artificial Intelligence!
>

>You don't even have natural intelligence

Are you agreeing or disagreeing with my statement of "I have Artifical
Intelligence"?
--
no, i didn't forget the 'F's
http://www.geocities.com/jerk_o2002
http://www.geocities.com/nameless_mod
-My Diablo 2 Mod
-My theme song

Sam

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Wed, 10 Aug 2005 19:27:07 GMT

> >>I have leprosy!
> >
> >I have Aids!
>
> I have Artificial Intelligence!

I have a newsreader!

Sadly...

sam

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

"MuuMiMan"
<ihatespamandyoumustremovethisinordertoreplymuumi@mbnet.fi> wrote in
message news:eek:gkkf1hq79lamn1mmp6suu8ft8kulvmei4@4ax.com...
> IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER "Luc The
> Perverse" <sll_noSpamlicious_z_XXX_m@cc.usu.edu> DUMPED HIS GHEYE
> SHIET ON MY COMPUTAR SCREEN!!!!:
>>

>>Ah yes. . . MSN is my friend.
>>
>>I used to be an ICQ person, but then it got AOLified.
>
> That's why you use an old-old actually working version of the
> thing.

Leide habe ich keiner.

It is sorta nice to have it auto remember my list.

I blame Leslie; yeah she made me chat on MSN messenger.

--

> After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
> "Luc The Perverse" <sll_noSpamlicious_z_XXX_m@cc.usu.edu> wrote
>
>>"jerk-o" <jerk-o@yomomma.org> wrote in message
>>> After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
>>> ihatespamandyoumustremovethisinordertoreplymuumi@mbnet.fi
>>> (MuuMiMan) wrote

>>> I have Artificial Intelligence!
>>

>>You don't even have natural intelligence
>
> Are you agreeing or disagreeing with my statement of "I have
> Artifical
> Intelligence"?

'even' would be the key word there. If you had any kind of
intelligence, you would have realized that ;)

--
"When you have to choose between a first-rate company with a
second-rate product and a second-rate company with a first-rate
product, it's never an ideal choice. " -Ed (www.overclockers.com)

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER jerk-o
<jerk-o@yomomma.org> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON MY COMPUTAR SCREEN!!!!:
>After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
>ihatespamandyoumustremovethisinordertoreplymuumi@mbnet.fi (MuuMiMan) wrote
>
>>IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER Spyderizer
>><no@spam.com> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON MY COMPUTAR SCREEN!!!!:

>>>I have leprosy!
>>
>>I have Aids!
>
>I have Artificial Intelligence!

We notice.

--
The Melodramatic MuuMi

"I wuv fishes"
- Bob-The-Vasudan, Commander of the 11th Battlegroup

Official supporter of Vasudan Grand Admiral Bob:
http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/Bob.jpg
http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/BobPoster.jpg

ICQ: 26741225
E-Mail: muumiSPAM@MEmbnet.fiHERE!

Remove the nospam thingy for valid E-mail adress.

http://www.oldversion.com/program.php?n=icq

--
The Melodramatic MuuMi

"I wuv fishes"
- Bob-The-Vasudan, Commander of the 11th Battlegroup

Official supporter of Vasudan Grand Admiral Bob:
http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/Bob.jpg
http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/BobPoster.jpg

ICQ: 26741225
E-Mail: muumiSPAM@MEmbnet.fiHERE!

Remove the nospam thingy for valid E-mail adress.

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER jerk-o
<jerk-o@yomomma.org> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON MY COMPUTAR SCREEN!!!!:
>After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
>ihatespamandyoumustremovethisinordertoreplymuumi@mbnet.fi (MuuMiMan) wrote
>
>>IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER Byers ex
>>machina <don't@think.so> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON MY COMPUTAR
>>SCREEN!!!!:
>>>How goes it? Been kind of busy lately...everyone still alive?
>>>
>>>Also, Kyle do you have yahoo messenger? If yes, contact info please?
>>>If no, what do you have?
>>
>>Well, if it isn't Mr. Fancy-pants! Thinking you can just come and show
>>up at your own leisure, huh?
>
>What about you?

What about me?

--
The Melodramatic MuuMi

"I wuv fishes"
- Bob-The-Vasudan, Commander of the 11th Battlegroup

Official supporter of Vasudan Grand Admiral Bob:
http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/Bob.jpg
http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/BobPoster.jpg

ICQ: 26741225
E-Mail: muumiSPAM@MEmbnet.fiHERE!

Remove the nospam thingy for valid E-mail adress.

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
ihatespamandyoumustremovethisinordertoreplymuumi@mbnet.fi (MuuMiMan) wrote

>IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER jerk-o
><jerk-o@yomomma.org> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON MY COMPUTAR SCREEN!!!!:
>>After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
>>ihatespamandyoumustremovethisinordertoreplymuumi@mbnet.fi (MuuMiMan) wrote
>>
>>>IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER Byers ex
>>>machina <don't@think.so> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON MY COMPUTAR
>>>SCREEN!!!!:

>>>Well, if it isn't Mr. Fancy-pants! Thinking you can just come and show
>>>up at your own leisure, huh?
>>
>>What about you?
>
>What about me?

Aren't you doing the same thing Byers is doing?
--

message news:gne2g1th0nj86n5lcn8agdctj0dohhq9li@4ax.com...
> IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER "Luc The
> Perverse" <sll_noSpamlicious_z_XXX_m@cc.usu.edu> DUMPED HIS GHEYE
> SHIET ON MY COMPUTAR SCREEN!!!!:
>>"MuuMiMan"
>><ihatespamandyoumustremovethisinordertoreplymuumi@mbnet.fi> wrote
>>in
>>message news:eek:gkkf1hq79lamn1mmp6suu8ft8kulvmei4@4ax.com...
>>> IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER "Luc
>>> The
>>> Perverse" <sll_noSpamlicious_z_XXX_m@cc.usu.edu> DUMPED HIS GHEYE
>>> SHIET ON MY COMPUTAR SCREEN!!!!:

>>> That's why you use an old-old actually working version of the
>>> thing.
>>

>>Leide habe ich keiner.
>>
> http://www.oldversion.com/program.php?n=icq

OMFG they even have winamp 2!

--
"When you have to choose between a first-rate company with a
second-rate product and a second-rate company with a first-rate
product, it's never an ideal choice. " -Ed (www.overclockers.com)

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER jerk-o
<jerk-o@yomomma.org> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON MY COMPUTAR SCREEN!!!!:

>>>What about you?
>>
>>What about me?
>
>Aren't you doing the same thing Byers is doing?

Nope. More like the reverse.

--
The Melodramatic MuuMi

"I wuv fishes"
- Bob-The-Vasudan, Commander of the 11th Battlegroup

Official supporter of Vasudan Grand Admiral Bob:
http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/Bob.jpg
http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/BobPoster.jpg

ICQ: 26741225
E-Mail: muumiSPAM@MEmbnet.fiHERE!

Remove the nospam thingy for valid E-mail adress.

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
"Luc The Perverse" <sll_noSpamlicious_z_XXX_m@cc.usu.edu> wrote

>"MuuMiMan"
><ihatespamandyoumustremovethisinordertoreplymuumi@mbnet.fi> wrote in
>message news:gne2g1th0nj86n5lcn8agdctj0dohhq9li@4ax.com...
>> IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER "Luc The
>> Perverse" <sll_noSpamlicious_z_XXX_m@cc.usu.edu> DUMPED HIS GHEYE
>> SHIET ON MY COMPUTAR SCREEN!!!!:
>>>"MuuMiMan"
>>><ihatespamandyoumustremovethisinordertoreplymuumi@mbnet.fi> wrote
>>>in
>>>message news:eek:gkkf1hq79lamn1mmp6suu8ft8kulvmei4@4ax.com...

>>>Leide habe ich keiner.
>>>
>> http://www.oldversion.com/program.php?n=icq
>

>OMFG they even have winamp 2!

T3h 5173 r t3h 1337!
--
no, i didn't forget the 'F's
http://www.geocities.com/jerk_o2002
http://www.geocities.com/nameless_mod
-My Diablo 2 Mod
-My theme song

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER jerk-o
<jerk-o@yomomma.org> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON MY COMPUTAR SCREEN!!!!:

>T3h 5173 r t3h 1337!

Sorry, you fail.

l33t went out of fashion roughly two centuries ago.

--
The Melodramatic MuuMi

"I wuv fishes"
- Bob-The-Vasudan, Commander of the 11th Battlegroup

Official supporter of Vasudan Grand Admiral Bob:
http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/Bob.jpg
http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/BobPoster.jpg

ICQ: 26741225
E-Mail: muumiSPAM@MEmbnet.fiHERE!

Remove the nospam thingy for valid E-mail adress.

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
ihatespamandyoumustremovethisinordertoreplymuumi@mbnet.fi (MuuMiMan) wrote

>IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER jerk-o
><jerk-o@yomomma.org> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON MY COMPUTAR SCREEN!!!!:
>>
>>T3h 5173 r t3h 1337!
>
>Sorry, you fail.
>
>l33t went out of fashion roughly two centuries ago.

So did starcraft.
--
no, i didn't forget the 'F's
http://www.geocities.com/jerk_o2002
http://www.geocities.com/nameless_mod
-My Diablo 2 Mod
-My theme song

Sam

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

On Sat, 20 Aug 2005 01:17:46 GMT
jerk-o <jerk-o@yomomma.org> wrote:

> After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
> ihatespamandyoumustremovethisinordertoreplymuumi@mbnet.fi (MuuMiMan) wrote
>
> >IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER jerk-o
> ><jerk-o@yomomma.org> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON MY COMPUTAR SCREEN!!!!:
> >>
> >>T3h 5173 r t3h 1337!
> >
> >Sorry, you fail.
> >
> >l33t went out of fashion roughly two centuries ago.
>
> So did starcraft.

1N T3H BU77 5 x 5 N00BZ!

sam

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER jerk-o
<jerk-o@yomomma.org> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON MY COMPUTAR SCREEN!!!!:

>>l33t went out of fashion roughly two centuries ago.
>
>So did starcraft.

You fail.
You've not been on battle.net as of late, have you?

--
The Melodramatic MuuMi

"I wuv fishes"
- Bob-The-Vasudan, Commander of the 11th Battlegroup

Official supporter of Vasudan Grand Admiral Bob:
http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/Bob.jpg
http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/BobPoster.jpg

ICQ: 26741225
E-Mail: muumiSPAM@MEmbnet.fiHERE!

Remove the nospam thingy for valid E-mail adress.

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
ihatespamandyoumustremovethisinordertoreplymuumi@mbnet.fi (MuuMiMan) wrote

>IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER jerk-o
><jerk-o@yomomma.org> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON MY COMPUTAR SCREEN!!!!:
>>
>>>l33t went out of fashion roughly two centuries ago.
>>
>>So did starcraft.
>
>You fail.
>You've not been on battle.net as of late, have you?

Not with starcraft
--
no, i didn't forget the 'F's
http://www.geocities.com/jerk_o2002
http://www.geocities.com/nameless_mod
-My Diablo 2 Mod
-My theme song

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER jerk-o
<jerk-o@yomomma.org> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON MY COMPUTAR SCREEN!!!!:
>After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
>ihatespamandyoumustremovethisinordertoreplymuumi@mbnet.fi (MuuMiMan) wrote
>
>>IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER jerk-o
>><jerk-o@yomomma.org> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON MY COMPUTAR SCREEN!!!!:

>>>So did starcraft.
>>
>>You fail.
>>You've not been on battle.net as of late, have you?
>
>Not with starcraft

You fail.

--
The Melodramatic MuuMi

"I wuv fishes"
- Bob-The-Vasudan, Commander of the 11th Battlegroup

Official supporter of Vasudan Grand Admiral Bob:
http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/Bob.jpg
http://koti.mbnet.fi/muumi/BobPoster.jpg

ICQ: 26741225
E-Mail: muumiSPAM@MEmbnet.fiHERE!

Remove the nospam thingy for valid E-mail adress.

Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?)

After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
ihatespamandyoumustremovethisinordertoreplymuumi@mbnet.fi (MuuMiMan) wrote

>IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER jerk-o
><jerk-o@yomomma.org> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON MY COMPUTAR SCREEN!!!!:
>>After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
>>ihatespamandyoumustremovethisinordertoreplymuumi@mbnet.fi (MuuMiMan) wrote
>>
>>>IN TEH PALECE KNOWEN AS alt.games.starcraft, TEH FAGGORTER jerk-o
>>><jerk-o@yomomma.org> DUMPED HIS GHEYE SHIET ON MY COMPUTAR SCREEN!!!!:

>>>You fail.
>>>You've not been on battle.net as of late, have you?
>>
>>Not with starcraft
>
>You fail.

So does your mom