alot of svchost.exe

Solution
Svchost is normal windows process but could be hijacked by malicious programs:
- Run windows defender full scan
- Run Malwarebytes scanner (deep scan of C drive with rootkit detection on high) and follow instructions.
- Then run Emsisoft Emergency Kit deep scan with rootkit detection high and follow it's instructions.

nottouchablev2

Prominent
Mar 27, 2018
MERGED QUESTION
Question from nottouchablev2 : "68 svchost.exe programs running in details all around 1000kb and more one is 44000kb"

so my hdd was making weird noises and i let it sent back to get it fixed and i got my pc yesterday and i have ALOT of these svchost.exe programs running in details idk if this is normal but yeah here is is a vid how many of them are running https://gyazo.com/08a3f9941e8c2d764601c07f2afd06ae

shafin12345

Reputable
Jan 25, 2016
A svchost in windows process generally. not harmful and should do its job

but if you are urgent you can go to control panler- search administrative tools- services- background intelligence transfer and set it to stop and startup as manual in its properties

R0GG

Distinguished
Svchost is normal windows process but could be hijacked by malicious programs:
- Run windows defender full scan
- Run Malwarebytes scanner (deep scan of C drive with rootkit detection on high) and follow instructions.
- Then run Emsisoft Emergency Kit deep scan with rootkit detection high and follow it's instructions.

Solution