already safe Overclocked??

Hi I am reading the spec of the following MB (from ASRock K7VM4)

http://www.asrockamerica.com/Products/K7VM4.htm?categories=1&model=31

(following Wes Newell suggestion to use "K7S8XE+" which is not aviable
in Canada but K7VM4 is)

and they are saying the board is

<quote>
equiped with Hybrid Booster™ - A Safe Overclocking Technology by
ASRock
</quote>

What does "A Safe Overclocking" mean?? does it mean the board is
already overclocked??

Is it good board??

thanks a lot.

On Fri, 23 Apr 2004 08:59:01 -0700, esara wrote:

> Hi I am reading the spec of the following MB (from ASRock K7VM4)
>
> http://www.asrockamerica.com/Products/K7VM4.htm?categories=1&model=31
>
> (following Wes Newell suggestion to use "K7S8XE+" which is not aviable
> in Canada but K7VM4 is)
>
> and they are saying the board is
>
> <quote>
> equiped with Hybrid Booster™ - A Safe Overclocking Technology by
> ASRock
> </quote>
>
> What does "A Safe Overclocking" mean?? does it mean the board is
> already overclocked??

Not already overclocked. Probably for cahanging FSB in widows or something
similar. While I've had several ASrocks boards, I don't use any of their
drivers since I run Linux.

> Is it good board??

Personally, I'd never buy one with onboard video, but.... This review
might answer your questions.

http://www.hardwarebase.net/index.php?akcija=recenzija&id=39